Nvidia has released a new Legacy driver.
- Improved compatibility with recent versions of X.Org X servers.
- Improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Improved compatibility with SELinux systems.
- Fixed a problem that prevented 32-bit OpenGL applications from running on 64-bit systems.
The Improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out of memory handling is important because it fixes the black window bug. So now us Legacy users can finally use Compiz without black windows 😀